The Akiles CardMac Manual Business Card Slitter and Cutter can help you save money by creating your own business cards in house instead of outsourcing your business card production. As part of our full line of business card cutters and slitters, the CardMac Manual Slitter is available in both a bleed and non-bleed model. Bleed refers to printing to the edge of the card.
- The CardMac Manual Slitter and Cutter can be converted to electric by simply adding a CardMac PowerPack (ACM-PP)
- Available as a CardMac-B for bleed (ACM-B) or a CardMac-NB for non-bleed (ACM-NB)
- Slit 10 business cards with the bleed slitter and 12 business cards with the non-bleed slitter
- 2 included handles (crank or turn) allow you to choose your preferred method of manual operation
- Finished card size of 2" x 3.5"
- Maximum sheet size of 8.5" x 11" (Letter)
- Maximum slitting capacity is 0.3 mm (12 Mil)
Akiles CardMac Business Card Slitter Brochure (akiles_cardmac.pdf, 1,154 Kb) [Download]
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.