The AKILES FlexiPunch-M Manual Interchangeable Die Binding Punch is an innovative modular punching machine with manual operation and an affordable price that gives you the binding options you need in everyday work. You can do a coil binding job, and moments later squeeze in a wire or comb binding project using the same primary punch. The high-quality precision die sets available with this machine will last for years of production.
- Compatible with modular finishing options.
- Interchangeable Die Sets with Quick Die Change Design: Easily change from one punch pattern to another within seconds, no tools needed!
- Fully Disengageable Pins on all Dies: Allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Choice of 4 Different Punch Dies: Choose from Comb (rectangular holes), Wire 2:1 (square holes), Wire 3:1 (square holes) and Coil 4:1 (0.2475") (round holes).
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element or book size.
- 12" Single Punch Length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching of Letter or A4 sizes, as well as even longer sheet sizes. Rugged Heavy-Duty Design: All metal construction, including heavy cast side plates and non-skid feet.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must select a die along with the AKILES FlexiPunch that corresponds to the style(s) of binding you would like to use.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.