The AKILES OffiWire Wire Binding Machine is an entry level manual punch and wire closer for low volume settings. Available in either a 3:1 or 2:1 pitch, the OffiWire is a versatile option for getting started with wire binding.
- OffiWire-31 (3:1 = 3 square holes per inch)
- OffiWire-21 (2:1 = 2 rectangle holes per inch)
- Harden Steel Dies: For a clean and precise punch every time, even when perforating delicate or hard to punch materials, such as PVC, PP, Polyester, etc.
- "U" Shape Handle: Maximizes punching-strength, for an effortless perforation.
- Strong: Metal chassis and high quality components guarantee durability and reliability.
- Bilateral Vertical Closer: Systematically and independently adjusts at either end, providing a precise and even wire closure.
- Side Margin Guide: To evenly center the document.
- Wire Selector: Precisely determines the appropriate wire diameter to use.
- 2 Options
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.