The AKILES WireMac-E Electric Wire Binding Machine is built with a heavy duty punch motor and a complete system of functions. The WireMac-E makes wire binding fast, easy, convenient and professional, making it the ideal partner for commercial volume workloads.
- WireMac-E31 (3:1 = 3 square holes per inch)
- WireMac-E21 (2:1 = 2 rectangle holes per inch)
- Die Disengagement Pins: For clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets.
- Foot Pedal Operated.
- Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness to select best wire size option.
- Waste Drawer.
- Wire Closer Control: With continuous adjusting scale for an exact and secure closure every time.
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For an easy alignment & punching of longer documents.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each coil size.
- Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble free punching.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.