The AKILES BookletMac Semi-Automatic Booklet Maker helps you produce professional booklets quickly and easily. Now you can create professionally-made booklet publications in the comfort of your own shop or office, and keep the extra saving in your pocket. The BookletMac Booklet Making Machine is fast and easy to use, allowing you to produce up to 800 booklets per hour and up to 64 pages.
Its versatile functions gives you the option of fold and staple (in one step), fold only or staple only. With a sturdy and compact design, this booklet making equipment is well built and user friendly.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your office, school, church or print shop.
- Easy to operate with no warm-up time. Simply insert the sheets, and machine will staple and fold it into booklet within seconds.
- Continuous running type induction motor.
- Staple Type: Carbon-steel chisel point (26/6 & 26/8) or loop staples (Ri 26/6)
- Choose from1-step fold and staple, fold only or staple only. Side and corner stapling also available.
- Makes booklets from all common paper sizes, including Letter, A4, A3, Legal or 11" x 17 sheets.
- Built-in LCD counter gives you precise control of your job progress. Clear window allows you to monitor the operation easily.
- Easy to make adjustments on different sheet sizes, makes short-jobs extremely economical.
- Heavy-duty stapler heads provide many years of trouble-free bookletmaking.
- Achieve professional results in-house.
- No tools required to switch between booklet sizes, operation modes (manual / automatic), stapler head locations (5 total), operation functions (booklet-making or just folding or just stapling).
- Use regular chisel-point staples (2 to 5 in a booklet) or loop staples. NO STAPLE warning light indicates when staples have run out.
- Heavy-Duty design by CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology perfect for Bindery, Print Shop, Copy Center, Corporation, Advertising Agency, School, Church, Office and more!
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.