The Economical Folding Solution
The FD 320 Document Folder offers an unmatched level of performance and affordability. Designed with ease of operation in mind, the FD 320 utilizes a drop-in feed system, eliminating the need to fan paper. Clearly marked fold settings and removable top and bottom fold plates make this folder ideal for churches, schools, businesses or departments that demand quick and easy set-up and operation. An extended conveyor allows operators to run most applications without having to unload the output before the infeed is empty. As with all Formax folders, the FD 320 consists of a heavy-duty steel frame and molded, high-impact side covers for durability.
- Pre-Marked for Three Popular Folds: Letter, Accordion and Half Fold in 11”, 14” and 17” lengths
- Extended Outfeed Conveyor: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of folded documents
- Drop-in Feed System: No fanning of paper required. Simply square the paper and load it in the feed tray.
- Three-Tire Friction Feed System: Accurately pulls paper into the folder
- Variable Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour
- Paper sizes: Handles paper sizes up to 11 3/4” x 18”
- Skew Adjustment: Adjusts feed table left or right for crisp, accurate folds
FD 320 Product Brochure (FD320.pdf, 329 Kb) [Download]