The GBC 2064WF wide format laminator was created from a combination of the best features of two products lines. The results are sure to please even the most demanding operators. Designed to laminate and mount graphics up to 64 wide, this system can run thermal and cold finishing jobs consecutively for maximum productivity. Control panels are located on both sides of the unit for efficient bi-directional operation.
Safety and versatility are the hallmark of the GBC 2064WF. GBCs three-part Advanced Electrical Safety System provides optimum operator safety while allowing maximum control during lamination.
- Multiple unwinds and rewinds along with bi-directional capability allows hot and cold jobs to be run consecutively
- Swing out shafts with auto-grip core chucks facilitate loading and unloading
- Brakes engage when fingers get too close to the nip rollers
- Laminate/mount materials up to 1
- Channeled air-cooling system and large chill idler roller eliminate waves on thermal output
- Repositionable foot pedal allows hands-free operation
- 2 in-line trimmers
- Compatible with Octiva Thermal, Octiva Lo-Melt, Arctic Pressure Sensitive, Arctic Mounting and AccuShield
- 300 degrees (F) maximum temperature
- Applications: Trade Show Graphics, POP Displays, Flexible or Rigid Displays, Backlit Displays, Vehicle Graphics, Floor Graphics, Posters & Banners
- Please Note: Due to special shipment requirements for this product, there is a $400 shipping fee.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.