The GBC 5031TS laminator is safe and easy-to-use in your commercial printing or in-house production environment. Featuring a unique dual heating system that inorporates both heat shoes and heated nip rollers, the GBC 5031TS enables the strongest possible adhesion at the fastest speeds. Edge slitters are an added bonus to reduce post-process finishing.
To further improve workflow, the in-line feeder connects easily to the laminator for precision sheet feeding. The feeder incorporates a large deck and vacuum feed head to accommodate a wide range of stock types and sizes. The standalone cutter completes the Total Solution by providing in-line leading and trailing edge cuts. The full system is easily controlled by a single operator. Feeder and cutter are sold separately.
- Large feed table accommodates long prints.
- Job memory recall saves speed and temperature setting for repeat jobs.
- Adjustable scrap rewinds keep scrap from winding onto pull rollers or cluttering the floor.
- Individually controlled heat shoes accommodate varying thickness of film.
- Three slitters allow edge and center slitting of 2-up jobs.
- Accommodates 10 diameter film rolls for fewer film changes on long runs.
- Heated rollers eliminate cold spots and assist heat shoes at higher speeds.
- 320 degrees (F) maximum temperature
- Compatible with Nap-Lam I, Nap-Lam II and Hi-Tac Polyester films
- Applications: Menus, Maps, Certificates, Planners, Posters, Manual Covers
- Please Note: Due to special shipment requirements for this product, there is a $400 shipping fee.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.