The GBC Catena 35 12" roll laminator is designed to laminate, encapsulate and mount your full-color digital output. The GBC Catena 35 is a thermal film laminator designed for safe, convenient, moderate laminating production in an office or small print shop environment. Up to 500' film length. Uses Octiva Thermal, Octiva Lo-Melt, Arctic Pressure Sensitive and Hi-Tac Polyester films.
- LCD Display indicates temperature, speed and Ready/Wait condition
- Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up
- Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
- Roller gap adjustment handles mounting boards up to 3/16" (5 mm) thick
- Rewind roller peels away pressure sensitive release liner
- Infrared heating coil distributes heat evenly and improves lamination quality
- 8 bit microprocessor temperature control guarantees fast response time
- Cooling fan ensures smooth, flat output
- Exclusive preset temperature and speed settings for each film thickness
- Fine tuning override controls for both temperature and speed for variations in paper conditions
- Applications: Signs, Posters, Placemats, Photo Mounting, Event Graphics, POP Displays, Show Graphics, Presentations, Banners, Store Signage, Menus, Courtroom Graphics and more.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.