Discover a new level of convenience and speed for the production environment. The GBC Discovery 80 laminator includes a rolling stand with locking casters and accommodates posters up to 31" wide or two-up 12" x 18" sheets. A production laminator designed for commercial printing or in-house production environments. The unique crowned rollers and infrared heating system provide optimum output quality even at higher speeds. Easy and afe cleaning Teflon coated rollers. Nap-Lam I & II film available in lengths up to 2000' long.
- Memory function conveniently saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions
- Four times faster than office laminators
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute
- Standard 2-1/4" core easily adapts for 1" and 3" core film
- Microprocessor controls respond quickly to heat loss
- Unique standby and Power-down functions for energy savings and safety
- Independent top and bottom temperature controls for endless variety of applications
- Applications: Calendars, Menus, Placemats, Literature, Signs, Posters, Price Lists, Sales Aides, Maps, Charts
- Please Note: Due to special shipment requirements for this product, there is a $400 shipping fee.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.