Designed to laminate and mount graphics up to 64 wide, the GBC Falcon 3064WF laminator can run thermal and cold finishing jobs consecutively for maximum productivity. The control panel conveniently swivels to either side of the unit for efficient bi-directional operation.
Safety and versatility are the hallmark of the GBC 3064WF. GBCs new, three-part Advanced Electrical Safety System provides optimum operator safety while allowing maximum control during lamination.
- Multiple unwinds and rewind feature swing-out shafts for easy loading and unloading (1 unwind, 1 rewind, 3 combination winds)
- Bi-directional capability is enhanced by smart swivel-design control panel
- Brakes engage when fingers get too close to the nip rollers.
- Virtually wave-free output is possible thanks to a large chill idler roller
- 300 degrees (F) maximum temperature
- Compatible with Octiva Thermal, Octiva Lo-Melt, Arctic Pressure Sensitive, Arctic Mounting, AccuShield and SecurFilm
- Applications: Trade Show Graphics, POP Displays, Flexible or Rigid Displays, Backlit Displays, Vehicle Graphics, Floor Graphics, Posters & Banners
- Please Note: Due to special shipment requirements for this product, there is a $400 shipping fee.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.