The Akiles iCoil 41 Plastic Coil Binding Machine boasts a modern and compact design for mid-market spiral coil binding. With a manual punch and electric coil inserter, the iCoil Plastic Coil Binding Machine is the perfect all-in-one solution for any office environment.
The iCoil is a 4:1 (4 holes per inch) coil punch and binding machine with features such as a waste drawer, electric inserter and included crimper tool for easy and quick binding of your books and presentations. Select the iCoil 41+ with oval-shaped holes and you will improve your coil binding speed by as much as 50%!
- Two Versions Available: iCoil 41 (43 round holes) or iCoil 41+ (44 oval holes)
- Electric coil inserter w/ foot pedal improves binding efficiency and its concealed design is ideal for storage.
- Built-in coil measuring selector guides help determine the correct coil size to be used for any given book thickness.
- Compact and stylish design that fits in any professional office or copier room.
- Vertical punching for easy alignment of sheets & reduced punching errors.
- Anti-dust cover keeps the inside of the machine clean and dust free when not in use.
- Ergonomic handle for a smooth and effortless punch everytime.
- Individually cast-hardened & heat-treated steel punch dies ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
- Coil crimper included! Cuts & crimps the coil to prevent it from spinning out of the book.
- Side margin control guarantees a well-centered punch on your document.
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.