What is Your Return Policy?
Presentations Direct strives for your complete satisfaction with every purchase because we value our customers. If something should go wrong with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns within 15 days of your original product purchase with the following conditions:
- To return an item, please contact us and request a return authorization (RMA) for the corresponding order and product. Products received without authorization will not be accepted. Please allow 7-10 business days to complete the RA process.
- A 10% restocking fee will be assessed on all authorized returns (up to 30% on select non-stock equipment).
- Refunds on products returned that originally qualified for free shipping will be reduced by the outbound shipping costs incurred by PresentationsDirect.com.
- You will be responsible to return the item at your expense.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Supplies can only be returned if unused.
- Products received incorrectly due to an error by us or the manufacturer can be returned at no expense to you.
The Following Products Are Not Returnable
- Custom Items
- Service Parts
- Clearance Items
After 15 Days
- During and after the 15 day return period, we are available to support your purchase via phone or live chat. Machines that are defective or broken are covered by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions about the terms and conditions on any items under warranty.