The Onyx 4000PLUS is an 11-inch (A4) open-ended punch binding machine for use with a comb, wire, coil or spiral book binder that features the EZ operator changeable dies. With a paper punching capacity of 20 sheets of 20-pound (80 gsm) bond and a very reasonable price, this punch makes manual punches obsolete.
With a three-year warranty, and a very competitive price, no other solution in its class can match its price performance.
- The ONYX 4000PLUS Punch Comes With An Auto Reversing Feature that reduces jams
- All Dies for the ONYX 4000PLUS feature our Patented Swing Away Die Pin Retainer System. Allows Quick Access to all die punch pins while holding them firmly in place. Easily Disengage Any Die Punch Pin
12 Standard Interchangeable Die Patterns Available. (Each die is priced separately).
- Wire Loop
- Plastic Coil
- Velo Bind™ GBC
- 3 Hole Loose Leaf
- Easy, “Paper to Pin” Sight Alignment, For Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications
- Punching Capacity Rated up to 20 Sheets of 20 pound (80 gsm) paper. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used
- Uses 11 inch (A4) Size Dies With Open Sides for Wider Sheet Punching Capability
- 20 Cycles Per Minute
- Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation
- Use Foot Pedal or Versa Switch
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Rhin-O-Tuff Onyx 4000Plus Punch Machine Spec Sheet (OD4000PLUS_ONYX_rev2.pdf, 175 Kb) [Download]