The RSC - 1401HW 55” Heat Assist Roll Laminator is ideal for the Sign Shop. Combine with a 54” inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions. Enhanced features and functions make laminating easy.
The RSC-1401HW is a high quality, economically priced cold laminator with top roller heat assist capabilities specifically designed for users to easily and professionally finish wide format graphics. Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine is perfect for laminating and mounting pressuresensitive graphics up to 55” wide. It has a durable, sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. By adding an optional front roll feed assembly, automatic roll to roll lamination is made very simple. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the RSC-1401HW is a smart option for today’s sign shops.
- Easy to Use Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1” Nip Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1” thick
- Rear Winder Included Winds up long runs of laminated materials to help prevent kinking or other damage and saves time
- Heat Assist Top Roller Improves application and makes colors appear more vivid
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.