The RSC - 1650LSH 65” Heat Assist Roll Laminator is ideal for the Sign Shop. Combine this laminator with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing
solutions. Enhanced features and functions make laminating easy.
The RSC-1650LSH is a high quality, economically priced cold laminator with top roller heat assist capabilities specifically designed for users to easily and professionally finish wide format graphics. Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine is perfect for laminating and mounting pressuresensitive graphics up to 65” wide. It has a durable, sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. By adding the optional Front Feed and Rear Wind-Up Assemblies, automatic roll to roll lamination is made simple. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the RSC- 1650LSH is a smart option for today’s sign shops.
- Easy to Use Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1” Nip Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1” thick
- Heat Assist Top Roller Improves application and makes colors appear more vivid
- Cross cutter permits simple cutoff as the laminated material exits the rear
When Will I Receive My Order?
Most orders ship the same or next business day.
What Are Your Shipping Rates?
Flat & Free ground shipping applies to most products! Orders under $50 ship for $9, between $50-$99 ship for $5 and over $99 ship free. Add products to your cart and click "My Cart" to estimate expedited shipping costs.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
We do ship to APO (Army Post Office) military addresses...please call to order.
Do You Ship Outside the United States?
We ship to the US, US Territories and Canada.